Guest Posting Guidelines
Make a guest post on Tech Chorus.
We're interested in articles related to Linux, Unix, Apache, Nginx, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, NoSQL, PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby and related technologies. Most of our readers have a background in software development, system administration and start-ups. You are free to submit any article which is likely to appeal to our readers.
How To Submit
Article Submission Guidelines
- Run a spell checker on your article. Let the machines do their work.
- Read your article again to check if there are any grammatical mistakes. We're glad to help you with style and grammar.
- Offer some insight into the subject you're writing about.
- A picture is worth a thousand words. Using graphics in the article would be a bonus.
- Don't post links to your own site in the article itself. You are allowed to have one link in the About The Author section.
- Be original. Plagiarism is not entertained.
At this time, we don't offer any monetary compensation for your contribution.
What Happens After The Article Is Published?
The content becomes the property of Tech Chorus. Please don't publish the same article on another website. We license the content under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 India License.